What is your preferred form of defense?

I just walk away from conflict. I prefer the Christian way and forgive.

• Jake

As Padre Pio has told us:

The rosary is THE WEAPON!

Defense?  The last time I had to defend myself I was ten.  A bratty boy in my class grabbed me on the way home from school -- no buses in Chicago -- and refused to let me go.  I told him that if he didn't let go of me I'd punch him.  He laughed.  After the third time I told him that, I punched him in the nose.  And he let me go.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • "THE POWER OF GOD" (Romans 1:16)!

'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand" (Deuteronomy 32:39).

• User

Wang Chung (Wing Chun) Kung Fu

• Archer

It actually is not "Christian" in origin for mankind has been "walking away" long before Christianity was created by man.

You have no defense for your beliefs, that’s why you walk away.

God hates all forms of violence and teaches his Christians to overcome it with love, not more violence. 

Matthew 10:16 KJV — Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 KJV — For to him that is joined to all the living there is still hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Romans 12:20 KJV — Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Walking away isn't just the Christian way.

King Solomon and David never walked away from a fight. 

They conquered their enemies. With humility before God. And pure intentions.

As long as your heart is pure, you will always prevail.

An unclean heart will always be defeated.

That depends on a lot of things. there isn't a method of defense that's good all the time. 

Offense.......