What is your preferred form of defense?

I just walk away from conflict. I prefer the Christian way and forgive.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

As Padre Pio has told us:

The rosary is THE WEAPON!

• 2 months ago

Defense?  The last time I had to defend myself I was ten.  A bratty boy in my class grabbed me on the way home from school -- no buses in Chicago -- and refused to let me go.  I told him that if he didn't let go of me I'd punch him.  He laughed.  After the third time I told him that, I punched him in the nose.  And he let me go.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • "THE POWER OF GOD" (Romans 1:16)!

'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand" (Deuteronomy 32:39).

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wang Chung (Wing Chun) Kung Fu

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It actually is not "Christian" in origin for mankind has been "walking away" long before Christianity was created by man.

• 2 months ago

You have no defense for your beliefs, that’s why you walk away.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

God hates all forms of violence and teaches his Christians to overcome it with love, not more violence. 

Matthew 10:16 KJV — Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 KJV — For to him that is joined to all the living there is still hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Romans 12:20 KJV — Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Walking away isn't just the Christian way.

King Solomon and David never walked away from a fight. 

They conquered their enemies. With humility before God. And pure intentions.

As long as your heart is pure, you will always prevail.

An unclean heart will always be defeated.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That depends on a lot of things. there isn't a method of defense that's good all the time. 

• 2 months ago

Offense.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.