Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 2 months ago

How do you memorise notes in high school?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Biggest things that help me for memorising stuff:

1. Actually KNOW what it is. Have a good enough understanding of what you're learning that you'd be able to roughly explain it. Understand the significance of it.

2. Write it down and try to stick to key-points. Cue cards actually work. Don't get wordy and overload yourself with unnecessary information when you can shorten it and make it easier to remember. Coming up with abbreviations might also be helpful.

3. Dedicate time to studying each day. Pulling an all-nighter is hell and it won't help you retain anything you're learned. If you make a point of setting aside time to study, you'll be able to grasp it better and you'll be able to keep it in your mind longer. You'll be so much more successful.

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I use to write them on paper and study them. Tho never done great on tests anyways

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You put a sheet of paper across your notes, and see if you can remember what comes next.Β  Then move the sheet down a line or two, and do the same for the next line, or item in the list.Β Β  Repeat doing this on pages until you find you have the whole lot memorised.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I memorised the entire map of London. A few notes are nothing compared to that!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You'd have to be interested in the information in order to absorb it.Β 

Focus just by listening to the stories.Β 

Then take key notes.

Ask questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.