Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 6 months ago

IBS or worse?

Hey, sorry for the TMI (to much info) but im really struggling here and panicing with worry but im hoping someone one here can shed some light and hopefully offer me reassurance and guidance. 

For about 2 weeks now I have had really bad bloating, constipation and abdominal pain which has been excruciating at times all across the lower half of my abdomen. 

With everything going on with covid, doctors appointments is like pot luck and theyve told me too take 2 different types of lax and still no better. Ive had a small amount of bowel movement but not very much and not everyday and no blood (which is a good sign i hope) 

Again sorry for the TMI but has anyone been through this? Give me a bit of a better idea so i can calm my overreactive brain? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.