If the Ps6 or future Concoles from sony are digital only Will we still have offline games?

• nope because there will always be a demand,  and any games co,  not willing too accept this,  better be ready to accept a boycott on purchases, if they actually go through with this idea..

especially as  WII titles simply don't appeal to a vast majority of gamers, like me  who think they are a bore chore   for little schoolkids...

• Raditz

Digital games ≠ Always online

Even nowadays you can play digital games offline, but you need to do some things in order to do that, like proofing that you're the owner of the account 

• ?

I still have offline games, none of my games need to be online and they were not downloaded. You will always have offline games while older people still want them, they will eventually die out but won't for a long time.