do atheists enjoy engaging in sin?

Sin is just a religious concept. Sin is an imaginary disease, invented to sell you an imaginary cure.

• Jake

Yes, unfortunately, as do most Christians, myself sometimes too.

I enjoy engaging your mom in performing sodomy.

Report this troll.

Sins are offences against gods. As atheists do not believe in gods, it is impossible for atheists to sin. We can break the law and we can be offensive to people but these have nothing to do with gods and are not sins.

• Shht! Don't raise your voice, it's still early, and you can wake up atheists by swearing at you?

Let them sleep, if they commit sins, they know very well what awaits them after this earthly life.

Hell!

sure just as much as religitards , that have started wars , molested kids in church , mass shootings in churches and schools 

Very much so, why don't you join us. Liberate yourself, take a walk on the wild side

• A.J.

Atheists don't sin because the concept doesn't exist. Some atheists, like anyone else, may do unethical or societal immoral things.

You see, sin is an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

But divine law is a deity concept and immoral aimed at old texts.

• I enjoy certain things, the fact that you think it's a "sin" is meaningless to me and will have no effect on me doing it or not.