Matt
Matt asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

What is the most ridiculous conspiracy theory that you believe is true?

Here are a few suggestions but feel free to use your own crazy theory:

- Pizzagate

- QAnon

- Coronavirus is a hoax

- Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon

- Donald Trump ISN'T working for the Russians

- Donald Trump DIDN'T extort Ukraine into interfering in the 2020 election

- Vaccines don't work and are a way for the elites to control the public

- We didn't land on the moon

- There are aliens at Area 51

- Elvis/2pac isn't dead

- 9/11 was an inside job

- Biden is controlled by the extreme left

- The Jews are trying to replace you

@Bill: You do realize that witnesses lying, pleading the 5th, destroying evidence and obstructing justice are not the same thing as "proven to not be working with the Russians", right? LOL

@Bill: Clearly you haven’t read the Mueller Report. That’s ok though, there are lots of big words in there that you probably wouldn’t understand. For example, the words “obstruction of justice” appear many times...

we never when to the moon , there was a race to see who could get there first ! so the fastest way there is to lie and they did that and everyone fell for it to this very day

I have to ask:  how do you expect people to answer if they believe these things to be true?  They won't think they're ridiculous if that's the case.

I don't think any that you have mentioned have even a grain of truth.  Of the well-known conspiracy theories the only one I can even remotely entertain as plausible are alternative theories regarding the JFK assassination.  

I really believe in the Mandela effect because I vividly and strongly remember his first death and hey, that wasn't some anonymous nobody you know. Meanwhile Prince Meat 'n'  Chicken remembers singing The Nanny song at the Coffee Mill and choosing the tree at the end of 1917 because it was milk white and resembled the goddess and remember the milk theme with carrying the milk to the baby. No matter how many degrees Fahrenheit it gets around Gdansk I met a ghost named Jan.

Yes we have hit the point where many people know something is not factual but believe in it still.  Also knowing something is factual but refusing to believe it.

If it fits a person's preconceived notions. then they buy it no matter what the objective reality actually is.  

• Ann

Why would I think it's ridiculous if I believed it?

I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, but I think they knew something was going to happen and they let it.  Just so they could start a war.

• Ramiro

I honestly in my heart believe the first moon landing was fake 🚀 🌙. (too many inconsistencies) i also believe the death of Osama Bin Laden was fake/staged and it was just an American reenactment to assure the American people that he was dead and we got payback. I believe Osama was killed somewhere down the line in a cave explosion and his body was turned to ashes but nobody would ever believe that... So the U.S. just acted out a scene to make it to make it look 'Army like' and 'Official.' i mean it sounds too good to be true..."We got him guys! and we shot him right in the middle of the forehead, just like you all wanted" 

There is likely extraterrestrial life. 

• Bill

So I take it you don't realize that Trump was proven to not be working with the Russians. lol

Oh and yes, I realize you're going to insult me from that, but how about you do everyone a favor including yourself and provide evidence for your stupidity instead. 

Lol. Even Mueller said there was no evidence he was working with the Russians, you conspiracy theorist retard.