Do I pay rent in the old neighborhood?

I am transferring apartments to another resident but same management and I was wondering do I have to pay rent at the old neighborhood or the new neighborhood? I know I have to pay another deposit but I do not have the funds to pay two rents due to the fact the new apartment didn’t give me a move out date and my old company is stating they will start an eviction the 10th. 

Your question is confusing. 1st you seem to indicate that you are continuing to rent under the same management company then you contradict yourself.  As far as who you pay: If it is indeed the same management company then it could be either way. It is common for a mangement company to run one prpety from another, especialy if one is small. These are all things you have to ask your landlord not random people from all over the world.  We are not clairvoyant & cannot tell you how they run their business or what they will do. 

Your question is hard to understand.  You are a renter and are moving to a different apartment?  Unless you have a lease, you will need to give your old apartment one month's written notice of your move-out date.  As rent is paid up front, you will pay for your final month (say August) on August 1st.  Move-out and move-in day can be the same day, say - August 31st.  Then you will pay the first month at the new place plus a deposit.  With any luck your old deposit will be refunded to you.

But you do not explain why you are about to be evicted from your old place.  That makes a big difference.  You may be going nowhere.  Please update your question with this information.

You don't wait for a move out date. You provide notice stating when you are moving out which should align with state laws and/or our lease.  They can't tie the two places together and evict you from the new place if you haven't paid something on the old one unless your leases are somehow tied (not common).  They can sue you for unpaid rent on the old one though.  You just need to show you gave notice and were out when you were supposed to be.  Make it very clear on your check, money order, or what ever, that the rent you pay on the new place is for that location by writing it in the comment.  

You pay rent in the old property until the end of your lease there.

You pay rent in the new property from the point your lease there starts. 

If you have got yourself into a situation where you have two concurrent leases; you will legally owe two lots of rent. 

These are questions you need to work out with the landlord(s).