Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

This is the reality of men ?

Men marry women for these things:

- Cooking

- Cleaning

- Doing laundry 

- Ironing clothes

- Washing dishes 

- Free sex 

- Taking care of their kids 

- Bring them money home from work 

As you can see by this, men basically marry to have a second mother or should I say slave doing all these things for them and give them pleasure and easier lives. Women do everything, housechores, work jobs, raise kids including the grown up kid (man) and spoil their husbands with everything like little brats yet people say it’s women who don’t marry out of love. It’s men actually that don’t marry out of love, only out of use. Men don’t really love women. Every clever person with brains will see this. Men are ungrateful, all that stuff isn’t enough for them so they go around to cheat as well with their mistress like selfish brats. They don’t feel unconditional love at all.

Marrying is pointless for women... it really is.

Favorite Answer

😊 I'm glad you see the light, dear. Smart girl. 🥂

Wish all the dumb broads who want relationships weren't dingbats.

I truly am proud to see another confirmation as to what I see. 

Rare.

• Ya-Hoo

Please most women can't be bothered to do anything on that list. If any of that was true we wouldn't need machines to do all that stuff, microwaves, food stamps, divorce lawyers, expensive prostitutes, etc.

Marriage is indeed about men enslaving women, which is why I don't understand gay men and lesbians being so keen on having their own marriage.  However, not all relationships are like that and an ideal relationship is one in which either partner can be a child to the other as parent and vice versa.  It isn't unhealthy for this to happen.  Life is tough.  Tasks should be shared fairly of course.

That's a pretty dim view of men, and I'm sorry you choose to see it that way. But hey, not that I care, you're just limiting your own horizons.

There are plenty of men like you as well who see women seeking marriage as some parasitic creature who only wants to be pampered, looked after, fawned over, be lavished with shiny gifts, and treat men as a status symbol accessory. To those men, marriage feels pointless as well. I would advise you to seek out those men, you seem to have much in common. It also keeps the dating pool clean of disrespectful men and women.

I'm not married yet I do my own house chores and I can keep my enitre paycheck. I don't have to share my in-come with some ungrateful woman.

Ding dong ding dong!

are you sure you are talking about men? men right have big penis big balls some sort of brain? all the men I know that get married share the load sweetie. And those not married share the load also.

I not quite sure what group of men you would be claiming does that?

you wanna label them. prison boys arent men.

pretty much agree but its sad you chose a person who called women dumb broads for your best answer. 

Men choose wives based on their ego. They want the sex and the house-maid. I would never marry unless it was an equal partnership. Mothers spoil their baby sons and they expect the wife to do the same. Then when they're tired of you they divorce you and choose a younger model. They definitely don't see women as human they see us as objects. Men have a lot of fantasies going about women based on stupid Hollywood movies, they expect to have a beautiful woman that's all they think you should be. 

They definitely lie and cheat because they know deep down they're not enough for a woman. They feel insecure and inadequate. And if you call them on anything and don't stroke their fragile egos they go find someone who will. There's a reason all these horny old Hollywood goats choos super young wives. They can't handle a strong complex sophisticated woman who is about their age. They want the one who fawns over them and admires them. 

WOW! Who pissed in your cheerios this a.m.?

I agree. Men only love (the way a woman would love a man) and respect other men. Most men don't even see women as fully human. They also have a lot more compassion for other men. 

Source(s): Their obsession with "no homo" fell suspicious now. That maybe explains their sexual obsession with oral and anal sex.
  • Bill

Hey now, I'm not into working women. And I can also iron my own clothes. That however is only a thing because every woman I ever dated can't iron clothes to save their lives. lol