Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Did you know that while your in the military, your girl is cheating on you?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing new there Both My Wives did never again never trust a woman 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you know whilst you wasted your time typing this rubbish your mother had serviced four of her male clients.

And she still can not remember which one of her many clients  is your father!

• 1 month ago

I know YOU are clueless.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Really now and stuff. Like this this statement old news by now. Why do you feel the need to stress all about Jodie? You do know why Jodie is an ancient military reference right? You have some basic understanding of why?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you have been away for a year and when you get home your wife  is 6 months pregnant, you will know

• 2 months ago

Yawn,  while I was in the military so was my wife.   We both retired.    Maybe your girl friend is cheating on you and that is why you are so down on girl friends.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A member of the Jodie family was hosing my fiance while I was in AF Tech School. I found out about it when I got out of Tech School and broke up with her. Jodie's girl friend found out about it and told Jodie to get rid of her. Jodie was getting an excess of honey trap privaleges and had to go cold turkey on the excess.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are a loser and have never had a girl. Signed U.R. Ugly.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Heard all about it.  Tales about the Trophy Lounge in National City. 

• 2 months ago

No sh*t. Women don't go more than four weeks without sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.