should i buy a ps4 or wait for the ps5?

i’m kinda a casual gamer so i don’t really know much about consoles and whatnot. i have an xbox one s right now but i know playstation offers wayyy more games, that’s why i want one- that and the fact that im a big jjba fan and i wanna play EOH so bad lmao. with the ps5 coming out so soon tho i’m not so sure? some experienced gamer opinions would help very much<3

Wait for the ps5 if you don’t mind spending more money. The ps5 will be backward compatible with ps4 games so you can play both ps5 and ps4 games on your ps5.

It might take a while to get your hands on the ps5 if you don’t preorder. 

The reason to get a ps4 is if you don’t want to spend that much money. The ps4 will get a price drop once the ps5 is released. 

God of war and Ghost of Tsushima were the last straw for me. I'm definitely going over to Sony. I'm gonna wait for the ps5 though. It's your choice whether you wanna wait or not but I think it would be silly to buy a PS4 now. Especially since the PS4 games will be compatible with the ps5 so yeah. I'd wait.