Wiping After Restroom?

Hey guys. Seeking a therapist as I know I need one. I was wondering that when we wipe how do we truely know we didnt get any fecal matters on our hands? My OCD has me overthinking that i might get it on my hand during wiping and then touch my pants when im putting them on before I go wash my hands. I know its silly but it sucks having OCD and i would appreciate if anyone can can let me know what they think. Thanks

Use paper when wiping. Wash your hands after. And as soon as you touch the door handle to leave the toilet, you are back at square one again.

I have OCD too, but about other things.

It is very difficult, I get it!

All I can say is this is why we wash our hands thoroughly after bathroom, everyone should be doing this anyway! All the time but especially during a pandemic.

Wash your hands for the time it takes to sing “Happy birthday” twice.

Try to take 3 deep breaths, and say “I am calm” in your head, kind of like a mantra, and a distraction, that helps me at times.

Please keep seeing your therapist, they can help.