I feel like I am saved even though its a spiritual thing...! ?

I have been praying to our lord asking him to come to my heart which lead to tears. I felt like it was working since I feel so relieved. Like my body feel loose!

I also getting back into reading my Bible! 

• ?

Not until you can bare God's fiery presence .

• Jake

It is good to recite the rosary every day as well! =)

Yay! So happy for you, and that Jesus has the reward of His suffering - you united with Him and Daddy God for eternity 😊 It’s normal to feel different when the weight of sin is lifted off you, you’re clothed with Jesus’ righteousness, and the Holy Spirit makes His home in your heart - it’s like being a little child again💗 And He gives a deep inner joy and peace that never leaves you, because He never leaves you.

May God bless you and help you hunger for His Word more and more and your roots go deep into the love of Christ so you can grow up in His image, and may He give you great joy, faith and boldness in sharing His love and truth. In Jesus’ name.