Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Can i change my student visa into entertainment visa in japan?

Im going to apply for about 100 agency in japan but i have a scholarship visa. Can i change my scholarship visa into entertainment visa in japan? 

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    No. After you return home to your own country, your employer must apply for your employment visa, if you & the employer properly qualify. It can take a long time to get an employment visa, so you likely cannot remain under some other type of visa, fulfilling all requirements of that particular type of visa.

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    People hoping to find employment in Japan must have a working visa before they arrive in the if you are already in Japan on a student visa then the answer is no

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Of course not, silly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.