Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

I want to hear your stories on how you found your love.?

Favorite Answer

What a perfect question - tomorrow is our wedding anniversary.

My sister worked with the man who is now my husband.  She set us up on a blind date.  Our first date was during the middle of the week because I always ended up working on the weekend shift.  We went to a decent restaurant for dinner.  (not fast food - but not high class dinning either).  After dinner, we ended up at a fairly large local mall and spent the evening walking through the stores and just talking.

Our first date was on Feb. 25 and we were married on August 8 of the same year.  We had an immediate connection and there was never a doubt that we were soul mates.  We celebrate both anniversaries every year - the first date and the wedding anniversary.  On the anniversary of our first date, we would always eat at the same restaurant (usually sitting at the same table if possible) and then spend the evening at the same mall.  The restaurant closed a few years ago, so we had to adjust that, but we still celebrate both dates.

We have been together for 33 years now and we have two daughters (30 and 26).  And we still consider ourselves to be soul mates.  

• Mr.412

Met her on Tinder. The first time meeting was super akward but she gave me a second chance and like a month later I got my first handjob. Now I’m currently her baby daddy. 

never did find it!

I mean't him at the mall.