MY NEIGHBOR GOT COVID FROM 5G TOWERS!!!!!    ?

i was just recently informed that my neighbor was infected with covid by 5g towers!!! how can i protect myself from them??? please help!!

• Bill-M

Your neighbor is full of it.  Radio Waves can not create life.

5G towers broadcast radio signals, that are actually very week.  A bit more than a kids walkie talkie, but, not by much.

You cannot get Covid from them.

You were probably informed incorrectly.  The only way that it is even theoretically possible to get it from a 5G tower would be to touch the tower, lick it with your tongue, kiss it with your lips, or hold your mouth or nose close enough to it to suck in whatever is on it.  So don't do any other those things.

well, I am sure  Trumps  new healthcare plan will cover you. 

You remember ?  the one he swore they all had and would replace Obamacare with. 

I am sure they will release it, and get it passed and signed into law  *any* day now. 

• a2yar

Better than cancer from windmills

Grab your crafting table and take 6 wooden planks and place them in a "V" sort of shape. Then place an iron ingot in the top middle slot. Your shield is now ready and can deflect anything.