Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Why do people consider Camilla Parker Bowles ugly?

I watched this documentary on the Royal family which concentrated on Charles' affair with Camilla and the entire time they criticized her looks. Do people consider her that ugly because she was the main reason for the split of Charles and Diana or because they find her unattractive?

Personally I don't think she is unattractive.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Diana called her the rottweiller  and  people  have  called  her horsehead in the past

• jean
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

i think people may refer to her as unattractive as compared  to Diana

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It doesn’t help that her and Charles’ past is so ugly, including their extramarital affair. Ugly is, as ugly does. 

She’s not referred to as Cruella Parker-Bowles and Camilla de Vil for nothing. She would be perfectly cast as the villainess in 101 Dalmatians...or as the witchy hag who tries to throw Hansel & Gretel into the oven to eat them...or the hag who gives Snow White the poisoned apple...or the evil stepmother in Cinderella. The list goes on and on. 

• Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

We think of Camilla Parker-Bowles as "ugly on the inside". Ugly is as Ugly does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think they find her having the affair the ugly thing. People's opinions are colored by their biases. There are too many people  who only know one side of the Waleses' story--they only read Diana's account so they are quick to condemn Charles and Camilla.

People who are well-informed know all sides of the story. Camilla did not break up the marriage, Charles and Diana are the sole reasons the marriage did  not work. Diana had too many issues and was not able to deal with Charles' past with Camilla; Diana was unable to acknowledge that Charles ended his affair with Camilla, preferring to blame all her marriage troubles on the other woman until the affair was rekindled. And, then Diana had her own affairs.

Diana and Charles were just not suitable for one another.

There are also people who focus solely on looks, believing that only the young can be beautiful. Such people also equate beauty with being good.

Diana was much younger than Camilla, and she was beautiful. Camilla was a middle-aged woman, a woman who was aging naturally. As a young woman, Camilla was quite pretty, and she makes the most of her appearance as the occasion needs. Diana was obsessed with her own appearance and spent much time and money on upkeep.

• 2 months ago

The camera never lies.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

out of all the women associated with the Royal Family, the only one to match her inner and outer Ugliness was the queen Mother  the queen mother Publically abvused a station Master over a stupid sign "LAVATORY"

she ordered that he remove the sign

• 2 months ago

im sure she has never won a beauty contest

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think this is only when 'compared to Diana'.  But who knows what Diana might have looked like, when Camilla's age.  As a young woman, Camilla was certainly out of a different mold to the young Diana.   But looks are NOT everything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do they, I can't say that I have found that so.

The main ones who say that she is ugly, are the silly little trolls on here. Because they have nothing better to do.

And my point has been proved by the 5 TD's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.