Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are to voting for Biden or Trump?

I will be voting for President Trump. I used to be "middle of the road", but the democrat party has been hijacked by the Marxist / Socialist / ANTIFA people, and I would NEVER want them in charge or have control of anything in our country. Even at the local level, I don't want any of those people having any authority.

• Prince

Assuming Trump does not cancel the 2020 Election and the Corona Pandemic does not prevent it somehow I hope to make it to the polls to cast my vote for the Democrats across the board. Voting for Biden at this point is voting for a side. I want to return to our former NATO Allies and eschew Putin and Kim. I don't want White Supremacists to feel that they have our Government's sanction. I don't want women or minorities to feel like second class citizens or worse, in mortal danger. I am weary of fear and polarization and worry that another Holocaust may be in the offing. The swastika march in Charlottesville really disturbed me and synagogue shootings did too. I don't like the idea of roadside execution by suffocation. We have massive unemployment and a pandemic and widespread fear now rather than the promised prosperity. I will vote for Biden if I can. 

Trump because he is the first and only president to care more about our American economy than about the Chinese economy. Trump is wise enough realize that China overtook us as the #1 economic and military superpower, and he is trying to do something about it by imposing tariffs and other measures.

I'm VOTING FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

Since Day One of his Presidency, Democrats have WASTED OUR TAX DOLLARS ON ATTEMPTS TO DISCREDIT AND DISRESPECT NOT ONLY PRESIDENT TRUMP--BUT THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENCY AS WELL!!!

The Democrat politicization of this totally exaggerated COVID-19 "pandemic" AND JOE BIDEN'S MASKED PHOTO OP WITH ANTIFA AND BLACK LIVES MATTER LEADERS PUSHED ME TO VOTE TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Communist Socialist Democrats will NOT communize America!!!

President Donald Trump 2020!! 

Trump. I suspect anyone voting for Biden is just voting democrat and not the person. It has been so bad with Biden I am hearing talk of replacing him. I don't feel bad for Biden, but I do for anyone who has to listen to him.

I will be voting for Donald J to the Trump baby...i love that man. He can do no harm. (Joe biden seems like some weirdo pedophile with autism, no offense but...just saying)

• Ramiro

I AM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT

It's actually Trump or ?, cause Biden has dementia (and I'm so sorry for his family, I only hope he has those who will take care of him). He is NOT who is running against Trump, it is his running mate.

First of all, people are not voting for Biden they are voting for his VP.  He won't last 30 days, he can't be trusted because he has dementia.  Trump easily has my vote.