kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

why do Canadians want Joe Biden to win?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I think everyone, except for Vladimir Putin, would rather have Biden in office than Trump.

• 4 months ago

Because although Trump is bad for America, he is also bad for other countries, including Canada.

• 4 months ago

Because President Trump wants a tariff on their steel and they don't like American favored trade agreements.  For once, our President is asking that America be shown some respect, because for years we give, give and give and don't even get respect.  President Trump doesn't appease Canada, China, Mexico, Russia, because he knows our do-nothing democrats and republicans have done enough of this over the years.  

• 4 months ago

they care about america

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sergio
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They are politically correct, they have a leader, a ruler of political correctness.

All the Marxists in the world want Trump to lose, why? It is obvious, because they believe that Trump is good for the USA and they hate the USA.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Amen. 

I think everyone outside of the US except Russia, Germany and the UK want Biden to win.

Even China. 

Everyone's sick of his shxt and can see he's a bumbling idiot.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The whole world wants Biden to win, except Vladimir Putin.

It's because Trump is a corrupt clown whose famous negotiating powers are those of a high school bully. There is no way to trust the United States on anything as long as the liar in chief and the GOP carpets ''run'' the place. There is no stability and America's word isn't worth anything, and its corruption is through the roof.

• 4 months ago

everyone except russia and neo-nazis want Biden to win

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

The whole friggin world (except Russia) wants anyone to win but Trump

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I wasn't aware Canadians cared.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.