Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 month ago

Which season of Gotham is your favorite?

I finished season 1 and I'm halfway done with Season 2. I'm not watching it for awhile, but just asking which season of Gotham is your favorite? For Gotham fans only. Also, which character is your favorite?

• Snid

I have never seen it and am not likely to.

I gave up on Gotham as it got really really dark with torturing and gratuitous violence.  R. Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot, before he morphed into the Penguin.  And by far the first season was the best as we were being introduced to the characters and before the gratuitous torture and violence began.

Riddler and penguin are the best two characters easily. In my opinion, S1 has good parts but overall it kinda sucks, S2 and 3 are great, S4 is pretty good but not as good as the last two. And I never got around to 5. Maybe I’ll rewatch from the beginning sometime soon, but if I do I would probably fast forward through large portions of s1, I didn’t like Fish or Barbra in S1 at all, but Barbra got better after, you know, she became a villain.