Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

Is Sex In Porn Real?

Do people really have sex when doing porn? Like, do they use condoms or birth control I'd assume? If they don't, then, what about the worries of someone becoming pregnant? 

• Alesha
    3 days ago

I’m afraid they do, there is real "penetration" involved which is why they are X rated. But everything else in it is pure fantasy, nothing more. One of the scenarios that floors me is where a guy meets a topless sunbather on the beach and they go back to his flat and go at it. When I'm sunbathing topless on the beach the few guys that I have observed never get within 50ft of me, they always stay a respectful distance away. 

I was a topless model in college and my photographer  was forever trying to imagine scenarios to put me in that would enhance my young look. Because i looked much younger than my age he was forever putting me into child like scenarios. So I know the same thing is happening in porn flicks. Producers coming up with imaginary scenarios to fulfill guys wildest fantasies.

It's more real than you might think.

Source(s): A friend of mine is employed in it.

they use birth control yes and you have to get std checks often..and if you have an std you cannot do porn anymore...offcially...the guys use viagra and often shoot from multiple angles (at least the better ones do)..i suppose some do have actual sex but needs multiple times to film it

Yes, as it is just performed by real actors.

• Jake

It’s just a fantasy that’s photoshopped fake news

It's real and they take precautions

It's really happening but people don't do that weird shizz in the bedroom.

• marty

Hard core porn is usually real but softcore is usually just an act.