Was Queen Victoria of England secretly a Lesbian?

Around the time that homosexuality (2 men) was being outlawed she didn't ban lesbians because she insisted they did not exist. But what if in truth is that she herself was a lesbian and that's why she found gay men sex gross because she found men to be gross. But she couldn't admit she was a lesbian people would call her a hypocrite so she just insisted that two women would never have sex with each other! (Probably cuz she was having huge lesbian orgies).

Update:

She wore black cuz her lesbian lovers thought she was sexy in black. Obviously. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It doesn't really explain why she'd be in mourning for Albert for so long or what was going on between her and John Brown.  It's possible if it was just mourning as an excuse to avoid male attention, but she got male attention from him.

• Jake
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

All the queens are total carpet munchers

• 2 months ago

No.  She was apparently quite randy, especially with her husband when he was alive.  She almost fell apart when he dies, and she mourned him for the rest of her life.

Male homosexuality is condemned in the Bible (she was Head of the Church of England, after all!), but, female homosexuality is not.  So, there was little fuss made over it in times gone by, at least compared to the male version, which was "obviously" sinful.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Certainly not.

Victoria loved her husband desperately and was never the same after his untimely death.

She wore black for the rest of her life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A lot of assumptions in that one.

Teens today define oral sex as not being sex.   They do so by holding up the logic that sex is for reproduction and so for that to work it requires the penis to enter the vagina.    Maybe if Queen Victoria did not include two women as having sex where as she could two men,  maybe she did not because she could not see them being able to enter each other where as two men can. (just a guess) 

We do know that Queen Victoria married Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg who she idolised.  I recall they had something like nine children.   Upon his death Queen Victoria never recovered.   This is not an unusual response to the passing of a partner,  in my own family we have had people never seek another partner after the death of their wife/husband.    We even had one guy who was going to marry a lady but through a misunderstanding it did not happen,  50 years later they meet again and learned of the mix up and married.

In answer to your question.  

Based on known historical facts,  I would suggest that she was not a lesbian.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, go and read a whole pile  of history books. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There really is so much evidence that she genuinely loved her husband for me to believe that. She became almost like a nun for years after his death because she was so sad about it. She also had many children. Also we are talking about a completely different time and epoch and of a woman who was shielded from a lot of what was going on. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you need to keep these thoughts for your own private time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.