Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why is this section flooded with atheists when they are neither religious or spiritual?

These morons will flood this section and gloat about how "intellectually superior" and "enlighten" they are. Yet they spend all their precious, limited time making fun of something they don't believe in. If someone believed in Zeus, Thor or Isis I wouldn't waste a minute talking to that fool. But atheists hate the Truth and that's why they dedicate they whole lives trying to disprove and debunk Christianity. Atheists are evil and wicked, and the thought of a God judging their sin makes them furious. Imagine if we had an atheist government, there'd be no Christians, like any other atheist Communist government. 

*Jea I always engage, what are you talking about ? LOL

*swolt it's called Religion and Spirituality, neither of which you atheists are LOL

*Anon No one is crying, I just can't figure out why you losers can't do anything better with your time than make stupid jokes.

* Bender you must not be on here very often

*Mike it doesn't bother me, I just think you guys are all pathetic. 

Because fools LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVE to give air to their opinions.

And we are all slaves to the things we love.

Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. 

Trust in the LORD and do good. Dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. 

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.

NOTE:  *In other words* if you allow yourself to be irritated by them, you have become part of the problem.

For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land. 

A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. 

But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;

but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming. 

Please follow these divine instructions!  To experience God, you've got to do what He requires.... not just read it. 

The Doc Man- Have you argued with anyone about Zeus, Thor or Isis? If you would, anyone would consider you crazy. So if you compare the God of the Bible with those mythological gods.  Why do you come here and keep insisting in making a fool of yourself.

Insecure children afraid of missing the Truth

You are being rude and disrespectful towards God's creatures.  God loves them more than you appear to, and I suggest you amend your attitude.  But in any case, this place is about religion and spirituality.  If I didn't own a car or was cishet, I might be concerned about vehicle emissions and therefore go to the "cars" section or wonder how trans people can assert that they (we) are not the gender everyone thinks we are, but that wouldn't make me a motorist or trans.

I suspect they are 12 year olds .. their brains aren’t fully develop and they have lots of times to waste .

I refuse to believe that an adult who isn’t religious wouldn’t participate in a forum called “religion and spirituality” .. it just makes no sense .

• gillie

If you want a private club for believers only, I'm sure you can find several run by religious organizations. This is an open forum.  You don't have to be religious to post here.

I have never seen an Atheist here outright claim to be ""intellectually superior and enlightened".

Sure, some of us may take pot shots at Theists... but if your faith is (supposedly) strong and true, you should be able to handle some criticism and challenges, maybe even offer some interesting points for further discussion.

OR

You could just get all butt hurt and post a rant.

Also, try not to act as if Theists are innocent of doing the same things you claim Atheists do. Some of the nastiest vile posting I have seen here where from "christians".

• yesmar

You're assertion that atheists are "evil and wicked" is just as immature and derogatory as atheist trolls claiming all Christians are stupid and brainless.

Take the high road, neighbor.  That kind of dialogue doesn't get us anywhere.

Source(s): Jesus follower
  • rodcom

Because theists constantly bait them by directing questions toward them.

It's to talk about a subject, you don't have to be religious to have an opinion. Just like you don't have to be a car to go and talk in the section about cars.