Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

My dad refuses to pay child support for my 8 year old son and 13 year old daughter. Can I get a good lawyer and take him to court for money?

I want the courts to garnish his wages until he pays.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Aren't you the clever one?

  • 6 months ago

    Yes that will happen.  Most states will do a garnishment for child support. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.