which country do Americans dislike more?

Iran or north Korea?

I have nothing against Persians or North Koreans.  I wouldn't want to live in either country, though.

• ?

You probably mean the governments of those two countries.  If so, I think it's a tie.

The people I've met from Iran portray it as really Americanized for a middle eastern country. Largely due to the huge educational exchange we used to have and the number of American companies that used to have business there. But that was about a decade ago. The Arab Spring was a thing pushing against the more religiously conservative parts of the nation. But I'm sure there's a lot of backlash against anything, "Western" there since relations have soured. Still don't know why we had to undo all the progress we made there...

Source(s): Never met anyone from North Korea. Weird, that.

Reported.

I'd say they hate the leadership, not the country. Both countries indoctrinate hate for America into their people, but NK has made it an art form.