Transgenders have you regretted for transition?

I am a transgender actually and I took hormone for 3 months and stopped. I feel like I start the hormone again. My question is if transgenders are happy about changing it? I have a couple of transgender friends but I don't know if they are happy. Sometimes I see that loneliness. Are you a transgender? how do you feel about your transitioning? 

I am asking to a trans person. Thank you for not posting your opinion here if you are not a trans person

First:  "One of the stories(David Reimer) was forced to be trans "  NO one can be 'forced' to be trans.  You are or you are not transsexual, from birth.  Reimer was forced to ACT like the other gender, and actually ended up proving that one cannot be forced, or tricked, into being transsexual.

Very few post-op transsexuals regret their medical transition.  In fact that rate is about two percent.  Those few were heavily influenced by the reactions of those around them.

Having read your story previously, you do not at all appear to be transsexual, and you would regret a medical transition, even worse than you regretted your three months HRT.   It is OK to enjoy the fantasy you are having, but IRL you won't need to worry about it happening.

Transition does not solve all your problems, and the job of your TWO pre-op therapist, is to ensure that you understand at least that much.

• Fred

I have seen documentaries on TV where there have been transgenders who regretted having had a sex change as they found it did not give them the happiness they seek.  Most find the happiness but also find they may still not be readily accepted by the general society and not given good jobs where they must front the general public.  I knew of a transgender who worked in the prison system where gays and transgender people were not allowed to be discriminated against and they seemed to be relatively happy and they were in charge of much of the prison.

It's a rocky road but I would have worse time if I hadn't transitioned. Its just what I have had to do with the hand life has dealt me.

I am excited for gender reassignment surgery in the near future and how it can change my life for the better. 

• Jake

I’m sure plenty of them have especially if they we’re too young to fully comprehend the repercussions

If you have to ask other people, you have no business transitioning.

Yes, of course!

But we are silenced by the more outspoken members of our community into lying about how much we love our lives after surgery.

When the truth is we nearly always end up bankrupt and alone.  

Many trans people especially younger ones in their late teens early twenties are regretting transitioning. A lot of them are trying to change back, but unfortunately many trans people who regret the change are committing suicide. Most of this is due to trans people being one of the most ridiculed minorities. If having doubts talk to your doctor and gender therapist. I admit I'm an actual male, but I've seen quite a few stories about people regretting their decision. One of the stories(David Reimer) was forced to be trans