Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

Jackie Chan, why do we love him so much?

Update:

Steel, some people say that he denied his daughter and that is kind of sad now that you mention it...i saw on tv once she was living under a bridge...(according to Jackie he says he offered her help but she denied it though)...but still besides all the controversy Jackie is cool in general.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Steel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

First off, and most obvious, he's a great movie martial artist. Plus, he can actually act and he performs all his own stunts. Add to that how he incorporates everyday objects into his choreography, utilizes humor, and doesn't use wires or CG special effects in his stunts, and it makes for someone hugely entertaining. I think that last part hits home for a lot of people who actually train in martial arts too, myself included: he shows what the human body is capable of without the aid of trick photography - multiple takes and a great deal of planning, yes, but he still really does the stuff we see on screen! He's just impressive on several levels. Oh, and he sings.

...let's not talk about how he's treated his illegitimate daughter, or the fact he even had one...!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because he gave us Rumble in the Bronx.

• Imp
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

He's great at everything he does, stunts, fights, acting and cartoons!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.