How can I get to Maui with all this covid 19 gibberish?

Update:

This is not a joke!

Update 2:

Pearl, I'm not looking forward to that.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You can't.You have to stay at least 6 ft. away from Maui and wear a mask.

• 1 month ago

Plenty of ALTERNATIVE modes of TRAVEL...... If you got the MONEY......😂😂😂😂

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

They make sailboats for this. 

***see??? Happened again........first it  wouldn't let me post an answer  like I was blocked......then I tapped it again, and it said the question was removed!!!!

then I see the question on the feed and tap it again, and there's my answer posted! 

I'm telling you, I get this all the time,  on YOUR questions.   I have no idea what that's all about.  This is some wonky nonsense.   I tried explaining this last night,  but of course my answer was removed....and then the question itself disappeared. 

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They're still booking seats to Maui on flight H1N1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Swim.                    .

• 1 month ago

Hop on a plane going there. That's it.  

Of course you'll need to do 14 day quarantine when you get there.  But think about it, with hotel room service you can drink Mai Tais all day and enjoy the ocean breezes and sunsets from your balcony.  There are worse places to quarantine.  Plan on a three-week vacation and you'll actually get a week to roam around the place and check out the wahines.Then there's the flight back to the States.  Possibly more quarantine when you get back.  And I'm guessing the drinks and views won't be nearly so good as they were in Maui.

• 1 month ago

you might have to wait till its over

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.