Are a lot of veterans hoping Duckworth becomes Biden's VP pick?

Update:

Actually Anonymous, I did live in the US at one time in my life. I used to live in Japan as well, so I feel free to post in the Japan section too. 

Update 2:

In any case, Trump claims to be acting on behalf of God. I am not an atheist, so that makes what Trump does on behalf of my God my concern. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I couldn't care less who Biden Picks.. I will not vote for him or any DEMOCRIT from the way they have been over the last 3 1/2 years. 

'

I walked away from the DEMOCRITS a couple years ago and re registered as a REPUBLICAN along with 37 other members of my family.

• 2 months ago

Biden can pick Mother Teresa as his VP, I will still vote AGAINST him. 

And personally, I do not care that Tammy is a veteran, Thai, who used to live in Hawaii, or that she is a senator from IL, I just do not share the same political views as hers, especially, when it comes to the immigration issue, gun control, and the Affordable Care Act (affordable my @ss). Furthermore, I think that she is politicizing her military service and injuries way too much. 

By the way, I am a veteran, who used to live in Thailand and IL, and I am now living in Hawaii. 

• 2 months ago

Certainly some are.

• 2 months ago

No votes for Dems will ever come out of my household. They have shown the US that they only care about power and control.  Nancy and Chuck are prime examples of that!

21 years AD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't seen her name in the most recent list of who Biden is considering.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.