Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Is it ok to bully anti- maskers into wearing a mask?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Bullying is never okay. But other other more socially acceptable traditional methods are better such as appealing to the proper authorities to handle situations where people are breaking the law. At a store first appeal to the manager or owner and if they do not take action then make the law enforcement authorities aware of the situation. 

• Aaron
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I think that if you run into a personw who don't wear face mask ,you 'd better keep you away from him ,first of all ,bullying can evolve into a struggle ,what's more ,he may be infected with corona virus ,if he puts up a struggle ,don't you be afraid that he will pass on the virus to you ,furthemore 

• 2 months ago

No ! Ok ! Depends ! Why ? Wonderful ! Anti - mask !  For Sure ! :)

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Bullying is never ok under any circumstances.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No masks are a pointless waste of time and don't protect anybody. Most don't fit anyway.

• 2 months ago

No. It's not your place (or mine), to tell strangers what to do. We can simply walk away.

If you thumbed down this answer, you're a damn fool. No matter what you think, you don't have the right to harass people just because you think masks should be worn. I wear a mask, but if I didn't and you harassed me, you'd regret it.

• 2 months ago

No we have free will, you have free will If not a store or business you cannot and should not 

• 2 months ago

Depending on your definition of bullying, it might be.

If you repeatedly call someone a f**king idiot, lots of people call that bullying.  But does it count as bullying if that person really is a f**king idiot?

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bullying is not the right way. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not if you are a French bus driver.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.