Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 6 months ago

What's the actual name of the cloth cover for the arm of a sofa?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    Arm caps - sometimes called antimacassars if they are in a set with a cloth that goes over the headrest. Antimacassars were protection against hair oil, which is why they more properly refer to the seat back.

  • 6 months ago

    An antimacassarˌ...or a doily.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.