Is it true that the main stream media is trying to hide Biden's cognitive decline...?

.... or is this just conservative nonsense? I do not watch the main stream media. I honestly do not know what stories they are reporting on, or what stories they are trying to ignore. But I have seen videos of Joe Biden on my Facebook and the man can't seem to even make it through a 30 second interview without struggling to make sense. My friends on FB say that the main stream media is trying to hide it, and that most Americans... the ones who consume ABC, CBS, and NBC programming... don't even know what's going on with regard to Biden. No.... I am not trolling. I am just curious if this is a lie, or if the media is trying to protect him as some of my FB friends have said.

Instead of spewing hate and venting political frustration, I suggest people responding actually attempt to answer the question. There were 3 replies as of this writing. All of them just political hatred posing as an answer. I will keep this question open if anyone with anything intelligent to offer chimes in. Waiting.

Yes, and what's also true is that they are not doing a very good job of it.   Following his campaign is like watching "A Weekend At Bernie's".  

• Lili

There is no evidence of a "cognitive decline".  The mainstream media are not hiding anything, and if you think otherwise, you don't grasp how the media work. They exist above all else to make money, and anything that makes news will make money. That would include evidence that Biden is suffering from some form of dementia.

No, this is the GOP's very feeble and so far quite ineffective attempt to suggest that Biden isn't fit for the presidency.  Unfortunately for Republicans, it's not going to work against someone like Trump, who even well before the pandemic had clearly demonstrated his ignorance, incompetence, compulsive lying, and manifest lack of qualifications for high office. Next to someone with Biden's years of experience (and the fact that he is a moderate liberal, not a flaming radical progressive) Trump looks like a bad candidate for local dogcatcher.

So, what else can the Republicans do but impugn his mental fitness for office, something they are doing solely on the basis of his age (which is only  a few years older than Trump's)? They don't have anything else to offer, no other weapons.

• nappa

They have no qualified to run for the dem party.biden has been around for 47 years now, lost 3 times and just got out helping obama,, if he knew the answers to our problems he would have fixed them by now. media and dem party hate trump. throwing anyone at him is all they can do. they would rather throw in a person who is not able to do the job than stand behind our leader and help you and your country.

Lifts-wearing brat-boy morbidly obese Donald Trump---is this you PROJECTING again?  

Russian MAFIA-controlled TROLL FARMS are using social media outlets like Facebook to commit CYBERWARFARE that will keep their KOMPROMAT (blackmailable) Putin-puppet Trump in place.  Why are you participating, cat?  

Trump's own slumlord mobbed-up father Fred died of Alzheimer's in 1991.  Like father, like "covfefe" son?  

Biden has ALWAYS been gaffe prone and yeah it doesn't take a genius to see the 78 year old as ...slower. The simple truth is that likely would have disqualified him ....again except for the fact he is running against Donald Trump whose on cognitive disabilities are showing up more and more each day

It must be so frustrating for you that none of this is working 😂 the people want rid of Donald, he fcked up and has to go 

If Biden can make sense for 30 seconds he is doing better than his rival. The headlines for the oh, so unoriginal "Your'e fired!" are already being set up.

With an election coming up people are paid to say any nonsense that will secure a vote for 'their' candidate.  Up to you  to decide whether Trump has done enough to be re-elected or whether he should ride off into the sunset like the Lone Ranger.