Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 2 months ago

Which is the better city to relocate to, Seattle or Denver? Why?

Also don’t include the protests covid-19 this is temporary soo I don’t wanna hear anything about that it’s temporary I’m talking about overall 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I like living in Denver. There's a lot to see and do and a lot of interesting wildlife. Under normal circumstances, the economy was good and there's a thriving community of young people. It's easy to get out for outdoor activities with all the parks and there are lots of sports.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Overall, the cost of living in Seattle is higher than that of Denver. But where to go should depend on where you have the best career opportunities. If you're a software engineer Seattle would probably be better. If you're a ski instructor Denver would be the pick. 

• 2 months ago

I lived in the Pacific Northwest for several years, but found that the gray skies most of the time got me down. Denver has sunnier days, even in the winter, and I find it more physically active. 

• 2 months ago

Seattle is better. It's more liberal than Denver, larger, prettier, and has more nightlife. Denver might be better if you don't like traffic as Seattle has much worse traffic than Denver. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends. 

Do you prefer rain or snow? 

I'd take Seattle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.