Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I repent for all done to them. Forgive me?

You mean you decided to obey all of Jesus' sayings ?

That's nice, but just saying a statement doesn't change anything.  You have to regret your sins, give them up forever, make what amends you can, and replace your sins with good works and obedience.

Nope. Don't know you or what you supposedly did.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about religion or spirituality?

• Doug

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• If you repent, fine, it's accepted, but you must also ask God for forgiveness!

you are forgiven... i forgive all... but none forgive me...

Yes, but you may experience the consequence of your action

• JJ

Forgiveness requires donation.