Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why do people think its possible to End racism ?

ok let me explain something and i really hope you are smart enough to understand what I am trying to say. Let's say I was to go into your home and tell you that you are not allowed to use certain Words or sing certain songs that have a racial origin that means you cannot Listen to rap you cannot use certain words that are considered racial...and you cannot disagree. We are always going to have good and evil on this planet nothing will ever change that and the more you try to force it onto people the more it will lead to worse outcomes...Like the war going on between Christians and Atheists that can't seem to accept the fact that each other's views is none of the others Dam business. The only way to End racism is to take away a persons freewill and make them into the one thing racism was all about in the past which is Slavery. You cannot change people no matter how hard you try just as if America keeps heading in the direction these protesters want it to go into you can pretty much make Rape and murder legal in America because without Cops America will be just as bad if not worse than Syria......And if Cops are Abolished Military had better walk the streets of America because someone needs to keep America safe and I sure as hell Don't trust any of you with her right now.

(btw I think its sad ya all are not taking this Covid-19 serious and walking around without masks on....your pretty much risking the life of every single person you go near and some of those people may die)

Update:

Btw this will be my final post on yahoo answers this site has gone to hell

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People will always have opinions. It isn't until one pushes only one side like BLM that racism will continue. I find it funny whey tell All Lives Matter people how racist 'they' are.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tower oF BabeL, .... 

• As long as humanity lasts on this earth, there will always be racism! After the end of this earthly life, God will make his just judgment!

• gillie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So you're essentially saying that if we don't let cops kill random black people now and then and look the other way when they beat people up they won't do their jobs at all?  That's tremendously disrespectful to police officers.  What a low opinion you have of them.  And why should we say that it's perfectly fine for minorities to be unsafe just so white conservatives with their houses full of guns are safe?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nerdo is right. While w will not be able to eliminate racism entirely we have made considerable progress against it in the last couple of hundred years. It is no longer acceptable to think that we can enslave people because they are of an inferior race. Do you think people should have given up on trying to achieve that at the start of the 19th century?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No Islam will always hate Non Muslims

Islamic Racism  Chapter VIIIRelations with non muslims [Suria 5 Last to discuss relations with Non Muslims]It is the permanent Command in Islam for muslims to hate Jews and Christians Not to take Either as a FriendThis comes from the Qur'an Hadith scholars Bukhari it is Halal to Lie to Non MuslimsOh ye that believe ( Islam)  take not the Jew or christian as a friend they are only Friends and protectors of each other Qur'an 5: 51The Prophet said the Hour of judgement will come until all muslims fight the Jews and Christians and kill themIt will not come until the Jews and Christians hide and the Rocks and trees say O Muslim O servant of god There is a Jew and or a christian behind me come and Murder himSacred Hadith Bukhari, 103/6 number 2926Jihad(Sura 9:Jihad is a permanent obligation on the Muslim community until the whole world made the Daral Islam ( Death to all Non Muslims)Islamic Law provides 3 options for People of the Book( those that had A holy book before Mohamed):(1) they may convert to islam(2)They may be Murdered; or(3) they may pay the Jizya ( non Muslim Tax) and subjugated to islamic law with NO RIGHTS  Pagans and others who have No Holy book Prior to mohamed Must convert or be Murdered 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Humans come in races. Race is deeper than skin color.  When you put different races in the same country, there is going to be racism. Racial identity politics is inevitable in a multiracial country. 

• Arni
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It will never be possible as long as there are more than 1 race of humans, keeping it to yourself is the trick I believe. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

The way you treat ongoing problems is you just keep trying to make progress. There doesn't need to be an ultimate end in mind. Just a continual effort to make things better. Because when you give up on that, that's when we start slipping backwards again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.