Can Petroleum Eng. get MS in Chemical Eng?

Can someone, who holds a bachelor's degree in petroleum engineering, get a master's degree in chemical engineering?

3 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    Yes, You can. Go to your favorite University and ask them what classes you will need, to do that.

    Get a Degree plan.

    Take those classes,

    Get that Degree.

  • 5 months ago

    It is possible but you want have to pickup a few courses to fill in for some missed in the PE degree. At one time Louisiana State University offered a combined degree in both subjects.

  • Girl
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

    Ideally if the two fields are related you may not have a problem in doing your masters degree in chem engineering. You need to check individual requirements for the degree programs from the colleges you want to go to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.