if people look at you in public, how should you react or deal with it?

often when i go out, i notice people looking at me in a lingering/knowing way...and i'm not sure if its a gesture of disapproval, they're picking on me or something else....but i don't like it.

to describe me, i'm white Mediterranean, bald, have a bushy moustache, are 6ft 1 and are a man in my forties and live in the uk.....'im very serious and take things seriously......so when i get these looks, i take it to heart.

any thoughts? or advice?

Thanks for your help polly

• polly
    Favorite Answer

As long as they're staying out of your personal space,you ignore them.

People know that staring is rude but those with low standards of behaviour continue to do it because they know it makes the person they're staring at self conscious/uncomfortable & paranoid

Enough, Ravenhill. You've told us a million times what you look like, we've told you a million times that other people aren't one half as interested in you as you seem to thin, and we've also begged you a million times to go back and see your doctor.

PLEASE stop posting these incredibly repetitive questions. We've answered them all, over and over again.

Just flip 'em off.

• Sandy

lose the "bushy" moustache. trim it to a nice length and consistency.