Donald asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

How do you know if you are a trusted user when reporting abuse?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not a trusted user. I never report abuse. I love to troll. This not a very important forum anyway. Most liberals whine and complain about every thing they don't like. 

• 2 months ago

You can't know. Even if something you reported disappears immediately, you can't be sure it wasn't the result of an earlier report by someone else.

• 2 months ago

You can be a trusted user is by easily identifying content that goes against the rules and report them. This is the only way it could happen, but remember Yahoo won't notify you about it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You really don't, only the Yahoo staffer will know that. So once they know that they can really do something abouty it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When you see something get Deleted Almost Immediately that's how you know Yahoo wont send any Notification out saying you Became one

• 2 months ago

Yahoo monitors all accounts on Y!A, and knows if someone is trusted or not. 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You don't know. Yahoo doesn't reveal that sort of information.

• 2 months ago

You really don't. We have never been told out trust rating. You can get a clue by how fast your reporting of obvious violations works. If you report obvious violations and they do not quickly drop (24 hours), you are low in trust rating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.