Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

Why does my brother's skin usually taste a little bit sweet even though mine doesn't?

• Edna

How do you know what your brother's skin tastes like?  Do you lick your brother's skin?

This question appears to be preposterous as sensible people do not taste others skin. Cannibals may be doing it.

How often do you eat your brother's skin and why?

There is an organic compound, Ketones, that can appear when the body does not use sugar to burn fuels for energy, but it uses fat. This could be an early sign of the pancreas not working well. The most noticeable sign of approaching diabetes is thirst. Ask your brother whether he remains thirsty during the day. Also this condition makes the skin and lips taste sweet. I suggest you have your brother contact his doctor for a blood test that will show a level of sugar in blood. A reading of 200 ng/dL in blood is a sign of diabetes. For example, I am an old man, and my glucose value is 102 ng/dL. There are several procedures a doctor can perform to alert whether the level of sugar in blood is too high. One test is a patient drinks a sweeten cola and waits for a period of time and the blood is measured again for glucose(sugar). Most important is to verify whether the pancreas is working properly. Not to frighten you, but the pancreas can go bad slowly without much notice until it  becomes dangerous. Pancreatic cancer has only a 5% chance of survival.

harrald

Why are you tasting your brother's skin?

I think a better question is why are you licking your brother?

• kelvin

stop doing that.........