? asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 4 months ago

What is it called when a mother prioritizes her family of origin over her own kids? ?

I'm trying to figure out if there is a word or term for this situation. 

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    I'm pretty sure it is called neglect.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.