Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

How long can a guy bear a girl who says this?

You don't really love me, you will get tired of me, why don't you find some spoiled, well off girl surrounded and supported by friends and people?.

Yet she still loves him and wants him,but says things like these and wants to go away from because she thinks he will leave her for another girl.

• Jerry

What kind of person is so much of a klutz! 

When a friend says something like "You're probably just being nice and would rather be spending this time with someone popular" what that friend is really saying is "I'm afraid you don't really like me; please reassure me." 

So you reassure your friend, say something like "I'm here with you because I like spending time with you. I enjoy your company. Why would you think I don't?" 

Jeez Louise dude, is it that hard? 

• Foofa

Not long if he's a sane person. 

• She will eventually push him away if she keeps saying things like that. If she loves him and wants to be with him then he shouldn't leave her and she shouldn't be saying things like that.