Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Are you the owner of a goofy cat?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My cat chirps and runs from strangers. She stands on chairs with her hind legs and her front paws hanging over the back of the chair. She brings in worms from the garden to chew on. She lays completely flat with her legs stretched out behind her. She never lays down gracefully, she just lets herself fall over on her side and stays there. At the end of the day, she's a gorgeous diluted tortie who is super affectionate but I've fostered cats for years and have never met one with as many weird quirks and habits as Mocha, the girl I adopted.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Mine also will lay with her legs stretched out behind her. Never had a cat do that before, so yes, she is goofy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All active cats are goofy. The rest are lazy bums who sleep all the time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, Buster isn't goofy. When someone is at the door, he goes with me to see who it is. Then, he leads them into the living room. Sometimes, he'll sit with them.

At breakfast, we go outside. He likes warm coffee with cream - not too much. I'll read the paper to him & sometimes, he gives an opinion. When it gets warm, we go back inside. He likes his egg poached - no seasoning.

While inside, we might play with a shoe string. Or, just take a nap. Whatever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yep.  I have a red tabby/white domestic that is goofy.  Red tabby boys tend to be goofy cats - all the red tabby boys I've ever owned have been that way (purebred or domestic).

• David
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Last night my cat got all wound up and started throwing toys all over the place.

• 2 months ago

Yes, you can say that

• 2 months ago

no, i wish i was, ive thought of getting one

• Darla
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yeah. I think so at times. 

• Not really. I've always wanted a cat because I love them very much. But I will own 2 or 3 down the road someday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.