Do you like wearing masks, or do you hate them? ?

"Creakey" - you didn't answer the question. Although your reasons for wearing one are respectable, I did not ask for a lecture on why one should be worn. 

Favorite Answer

I hate them. Makes me touch my face 10x more than usual.

I don't particularly like it, but it's the right thing to do.

I don’t like them, but not sure I hate them since they protect me and others around me from an invisible airborne virus.

• TODD H

I hate them, we have  to wear team when out  in the stores in  Canada 

Hate them, but they're required. It's really hot here, and wearing a mask isn't fun.

It was frustrating in the beginning, especially as people have difficulty understanding me 

even without one. Getting used to it though, it's much cheaper than a ventilator or worse, 

a very real possibility given how many in my city are STILL refusing to unless mandatory,

in part because they support trump also because of the weather (gets up to 120 F here).

Hate wearing them, but have to as I wear glasses, and I have has a pair get forged up, or even fall off my face. 

Forgot to add that I do not mind wearing a mask.

I don't think it matters if you like or hate wearing masks. Wear the mask.

I wear my mask while in public for 3 reasons:

1. Humility: I don't know if I have COVID as it is clear that people can spread the disease before they have symptoms

2. Kindness: I don't know if the person I am near has a kid battling cancer, or cares for their elderly mom.  While I might be fine, they might not.

3. Community: I want my community to thrive, businesses to stay open, employees to stay healthy.  Keeping a lid on COVID helps us all.

In no way does a face-mask effect breathing, as numerous doctors who have smoked then worn six masks before jogging a mile have proven.

• Lester

I do not like them but they stop the spread of the virus

• Olive

Dosent bother me wearing them cause it's for a good reason