Do you think he was interested?

I met the most dreamy guy I've ever met before while waiting on line at the bar in San Francisco (as I live there right now), at 11pm. He was with his bestfriend. He saw me and turned around and began to flirt & joke around with me. He entered the bar. Once I entered the bar, he turned around to talk to me. We were talking & he said he was moving to NYC in 2 weeks. I told him I am from NYC and am here for grad school. While talking I touched his hand to express interest. I told him he was cute & he told me I was cute too. He asked me to dance & I told him I had to leave to meet w/ friends. I expressed disappointment that he was leaving & he said we would meet for a beer before he left. I then gave him my number but he didn't give me his. I left the bar. At the end of the night I saw him outside with his guy friend. He never texted me. I wonder if he wasn't that interested in me and maybe just thought I would be an easy lay or something. It really is so odd, I can't wrap my head around it. I had interpreted it to be genuine interest rather than shallow, but if he was actually interested in me, wouldn't he have texted me regardless of whether he was leaving in a few weeks to move to NYC?

Yeah he would've texted you if you were interested.

It's got me beat too, you made it sound like he really enjoyed your company. I suppose he could be waiting a couple of days to not look over eager or desperate.

Time will tell..