Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are most conservatives antiSemitic?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They are 93% ofthe pro Israel faction, moron.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There's no such thing as antisemitism. Noah's sons Shem, Ham, and Japeth aren't the origin of different skin colors. The Tower of Babel happened over 100 years after the flood. There's no such thing as a pure bloodline. This is just more racist garbage from Rabbinic Jews. As for anti-Jewish sentiment, I don't hate Jews. I consider myself to be Jewish because I believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and through faith in him, I'm a citizen of Israel according to Ephesians 2. Also, I want to see Talmud followers come to Christ. I don't hate Jews. I'm critical of Israel, which has never done anything positive for the USA and I'm critical of Rabbinic Judaism, which is blasphemy against Christ, full of racist garbage, and excuses for all sorts of wicked behavior. If that's "Antisemitic," to you, then oh well. I'm not going to waste my time trying to appease outrage mobs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm glad you pointed out "most conservatives."

Of course, the President may just be pretending because his daughter's a Jew now.

• 2 months ago

That is what liberals are. Bigots. Go away, troll

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I notice that whenever someone on here  claims people are something, they never once include any evidence to prove they're not full of sh*t.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.