Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend won't let me moan or make any noise during sex. If I disobey him then he stops completely, even if I'm orgasming or about to.?

What's up with him?

• Ann

Welcome to my world. My husband is like that. He even closes the windows in the spring. Our 16 year old son shares a wall, so I can't tell you the last time we had sex. I can be noisy. I thought guys liked that, but not our guys. On the up side, you'll know how to be quiet when your kid shares a wall.

Is your boyfriend a control freek?

It sounds like he doesnt understand what moaning is all about.Next time he's about to *** then stop.Tell him to stop pulling faces.

• GB

What are you moaning about? His performance? :-)

You can  oan as much as you wish for me!

It's a control thing, and you are the sub. Stick around if you want to play that game for the next 50 or more years.

REPORT the FETISH troll

• kristy

He’s crazy. Dump him

So do not do it.  Then when he asks how it was,  tell him it was OK,  but kind of boring.   Or tell him you did not come.   Or ask him if he minds if you watch TV while he does it.  Or just lay there and do not move in any way,  act like a dead body.  Go buy a dildo and when he sees it,  tell him it does not care if you moan and it is more fun than he is.      If he will not let you enjoy it the way you want then let him know you are NOT enjoying it. 

"Disobey"?? Wtf is he, your master? Sorry, not buying any of it. Troll smarter, not harder.