What if the coronavirus last the entire decade?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Aaron
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

a lot of people will succumb to corona virus ,a lot of economies will suffer a mortal blow , 

what's more , there will be many people who suffer from depression due to longtime lack of interaction and boredom ,some people will be grateful for not having rushed morning or commute ,if that's the case ,then it will revolutionize the way we do things ,and business ,and open the door for other industries ,such as cross-border E commerce ,you know that some E commerce store has seen 50%  increase in revenue on average because of this ,cross border E commerce will replace brick and mortar store as the biggest winner ,

• 2 months ago

What if?

I think this the reality that people are going to need to wrap their head around! This virus is not going anywhere, and scientists aren't even trying to come up with a cure, they are trying to come up with a vaccine and there is a huge difference between the two.

A cure is something that makes an illness permantley go away, such as a cure for insomnia as an example. A vaccine OTOH is a treatment meant to contain an illness, or in lamens term keep it under control.

This virus is here to stay, much like the common cold or flu! Do I expect people to be hospitilised and die at the rate its going at now for the next decade? No I don't. But much like the flu, I expect this virus to come and go in waves.

• 2 months ago

hahaha.... I bet you do not know what a decade is.. ITS 10 YEARS...

'

I wonder what the DEMOCRITS plan is on stopping it.. 'THEY HAVE NOT SAID., ALL THEY HAVE DONE is complain about Trump Not Stopping It.. 'How about some news people asking them exactly WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO STOP IT.. 'When they are asked all they do is start BASHING TRUMP but say nothing of what their plan is.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Highly unlikely because all scientists are working on a vaccine. Never before has this one disease been such a focus. Somebody is bound to get "Lucky".  Or we run out of people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

then it last the entire  decade .... IF on the condition  that 

WHAT ( pronoun)  asking for information .........

.. that is all the information i have about  on the condition that it last a decade ,

unsure what  i am to imagine what i  may imagine  may not become actual

• 2 months ago

Coronavirus will last the entire decade, like Bird flu and HIV has lasted that long. However a vaccine can be found relatively quickly. 

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There will be an adjustment. There will be a lot more deaths. Many businesses will fail, but there will be a new "normal".

• 2 months ago

It will be similar to the flu, but nonseasonal and 4 times the mortality rate. As people are reinfected, their immune systems will begin to break down and wear out, Then it's nap time. Rock a bye, baby. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They'll cancel every event for the next 10 years. Might as well just nuke the planet if that's the case.

• 2 months ago

Masks will become the norm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.