Can I still transfer to a different college if all my credits don’t  transfer to a certain degree ?

I currently go to a technical college that doesn’t have all of the classes I need to do my major. I plan on transferring to a different college to complete my major in January but in order to do that I must have 30 credits , I currently have 18 so I need 4 more classes ( 3 credits each ) in order to qualify as a transfer student. But the technical college doesn’t have anymore classes I can take Besides 2 so if I just take those 2 And then pick 2 other random classes just to get 12 credits will they still accept me even if those credits may not transfer to my degree ?

That's a question you should ask the admissions staff at the new college.  Only they know what type of courses they'll accept.

If the college wants a certain amount of credits to transfer, it probably requires transferable credits; sorry. 

That said, maybe it just means that you can apply as a freshman, not as a transfer student. Call or e-mail and ask. You'd still be allowed transfer credit, even if you have to apply as a freshman. 

Will you be graduating with your Associate's or a Certificate? I am trying to see why you would need 30 credits to transfer as transfers are usually non dependent on how much credits you have. Unless you are bringing more credits than what's allowed to the new school.