Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 months ago

I'm going to breed my dog. My dog is a Great Dane. I'm going to breed the dog to a Pitbull/Rottweiler mix. Will I make a decent profit?

Favorite Answer

Pit mutt puppies have zero value.  Youll spend money on kibble and shots, give some away for free..  The rest youll pay a drop off fee at the local shelter.

Would be cheaper to spay and neuter

• Dave

You are foolish too.

• David

Not a chance.  Nearly impossible to give pit mutts away.  Even the shelters won't take them.

1 - It's good to see that you haven't posted about animal cruelty in the last 30 minutes;

2 - You will do anything for attention;

3 - You've posted this before.

.

Why don't you explain your desperate need for attention, and then many of us will be happy to fill that need?

NO.  There is no profit in dog breeding.  The price of the puppies depends on how much you spent on the whole breeding process.  You add up all the money you spent on this (save your receipts) & divide by the number of puppies.  If you only spent $200 on everything & you got 9 puppies, you would divide the $200 by 9 & that is what you sell the pups for.  There is no profit in dog breeding.  $22 for each pup.  You only get the money back that you spent on the whole breeding process.  NO profit.

Plus, you gain the title of BYBer & that is the very pitiful lowest kind of breeder there is.

Yes’m, so long as they just show interest in one another. Good luck!:)

Your dog will die having sex

No.  They'll all end up at the pound.  Don't quit your job if you have one.  If you do have a job and own a dog, use you're next pay check to get it spayed/neutered.  Yes, I'm aware that you're a troll.  Have a great day.