Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is Trump allowed to add a sculpture of his face to Mount Rushmore?

(if he pays for what it cost)

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

what an insult never in a thousand years !

• 2 months ago

Mount Rushmore should be left alone. nothing should be added.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

NO.  The man, who chiseled the four faces, at Mt. Rushmore, is dead and has off-spring know nothing about doing this - so, no more faces will ever be added.

• 2 months ago

taking something out of context again ?

instead of reading or watching a short clip in a known liberal leaning channel,  look yourself for the entire thing, unedited.   i would much rather watch streaming live (every white house briefing live is on youtube) then edited cutscenes from news channel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, he's not. And thank goodness.

• 2 months ago

Even if he did manage that, he would find ways to make taxpayers pay for it. And he will be cold in his tomb before he actually saw his face in that stone.

Mt. Rushmore was carved long after the original owners of the faces were dead. And where would they find another Klansman like Gutzon Borglum to carve it?

• 2 months ago

Trump is not a great president!  Not even a good one!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The monument was illegally built on land owned by the Sioux Nation and should be removed.

• 2 months ago

I think we should make Trump statues, but not put his face on Mount Rushmore.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but I get Obama thought he deserved to be there, maybe they can put his face on a mountain in Kenya or Iran.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.