When should I take a pregnancy test for accurate results?

I had unprotected sex but took the plan b around July 8th so that helps me remember I started my period a few days after that..I just cant recall the exact day. (11th or 12th maybe)

Anyway I had unprotected sex again at the end of June the week of the 27th. He didn't pull out and I'm not on birth control anymore (bad experience). He told me not to worry about it. I keep trusting him to pull out since he cant finish wearing a condom but he has failed too many times. I think my period is due this week. There is no cramping but today I feel a little tingling or pulling sensations in my lower abdomen its mild but noticeable. 

When is the best time to test for accurate results? I need to know as soon as I can. 

Favorite Answer

When it is 21 days after sex - there is no doubt that the test is accurate if you follow the directions.

Anything before that MIGHT be a false negative.

You need to stop having sex and get on proper birth control and also learn to use a condom.